|Wieshof double room||€ 157.00||€ 199.00||€ 183.00|
|Wieshof Superior||€ 170.00||€ 208.00||€ 196.00|
|Schattberg double room||€ 170.00||€ 208.00||€ 196.00|
|Pinzgau double room||€ 184.00||€ 227.00||€ 211.00|
|Wieshof suite||€ 191.00||€ 253.00||€ 239.00|
|Pinzgau junior suite||€ 196.00||€ 258.00||€ 244.00|
|Wiesenegg junior suite||€ 215.00||€ 273.00||€ 254.00|
How much is the weekend surcharge?
How much is the single room surcharge?
How much is the deduction when booking with breakfast only?
Child discounts when staying in the parents’ room
- Indulgent breakfast with regional and home-made products: Cereals, various types of bread and pastries, farm butter, home-made jam, various cold cuts and cheeses, fruit juice and a selection of coffee and tea promise a successful start to the day.
- 5-course evening menu with a choice of 3 main dishes: Fish, meat and vegetarian dishes are freshly prepared according to regional and international recipes – look forward to Pinzgau specialities and healthy delicacies as part of our pampering gourmet half-board.
- Culinary journey to Italy once a week in the form of our Italian buffet
- Delicious appetizers from the buffet
- Dessert buffet with a selection of sweet delicacies
- Daily salad buffet with crispy fresh variations
- Daily vegetarian menu (gluten-free on request)
- New spa area with three different saunas, wellness-relaxation rooms and exit to the outdoors for more space to relax
- Late check-out area with showers and changing rooms for even more holiday time (you can use the arrival & departure day as an extra vacation day)
- Fitness room with the latest equipment for working out and taking time for yourself