Your "base camp" for hiking through the Glemmtal
Conquer the mountain peaks in the Salzburger Land! More than 440 km best way marked hiking ways are lying at your feets – and those are just the hiking ways in Saalbach Hinterglemm! Our three-star superior hotel at the foot of the Schattberg is the ideal starting point for your hikings through the Salzburger Land.
Rugged peaks and gentle grass-covered mountains characterise the wonderful mountain world of Saalbach Hinterglemm. The diverse hiking paradise in the Salzburger Land offers for each hiker the perfect tours. Beyond that, the Glemmtal provides special themed hikes:
- the Educational Hiking Trail
- the adventurous hikings Kodok and Montelino for the kids
- the Herbal Path
- the Expedition Kodok and Montelino’s Wild Animal Feeding
For those who enjoy the hiking tours in Saalbach Hinterglemm for the first time, a guided tour is the best way to start. Top qualified mountain guides offer hiking tours to the most popular peaks on a daily basis.
Your trump for the hiking trails in Saalbach Hinterglemm: the JOKER CARD!
The JOKER CARD includes numerous complimentary benefits of various fields. The most interesting benefit for hikers: with the JOKER CARD you can use the cableways for free and as often as you like! And the greatest thing: as a guest in Hotel Wiesenegg you get the JOKER CARD for free! That’s how you can enjoy the hiking trails in the Glemmtal!
The most popular hikings through Saalbach Hinterglemm:
- Geißstein, difficulty: hard
- 3-Peaks-Tour with Hochkogel, difficulty: hard
- Pinzgauer Spaziergang, difficulty: hard
- Reiterkogel, difficulty: average
- Saalachtal Ridgeway, difficulty: hard
- Tristkogel, difficulty: hard
- Asitzkopf, difficulty: average
- Gamshag, difficulty: hard
- Kohlmais Round Tour, difficulty: average
- Schattberg Ridgeway with Saalbachkogel, difficulty: average
- Bärensteigkogel, difficulty: hard
- Geißstein from Lengau, difficulty: hard
- Panorama Tour, difficulty: hard
- Zwölferkogel Round Tour, difficulty: easy
- Sonnseitpromenade, difficulty: easy
Of course you get tips and information about the best hiking tours in Saalbach Hinterglemm at the reception: just ask away, we would be happy to help you to make your holidays perfect!