The Wiesenegg NEW and yet still a place like at friends - familiar and cordial.
From the winter season 2021/22 you can expect:
- 14 new rooms in the categories "Wieshof" and "Wieshof Superior".
- new bike cellar including repair equipment for all mechanics
- separate new ski cellar with heated lockers for more comfort
- late check out area with showers and changing rooms for more holidays (use the arrival & departure day as an extra holiday day)
- new spa area with 3 different saunas, wellness relaxation rooms, outdoor exit, Kneipp area in the bathing pond (also in winter) for more space to relax
- fitness room with the latest equipment for working out and relaxing
- new large dining room and buffet area with more space and cosiness
- "Chill out lounge" for cosy hours during the day or in the evening
- covered sun terrace to soak up the sun and feel good in nature
- new a la carte restaurant for more enjoyment (with delicious pizzas, pasta as well as local dishes with products from our own farm)
The planning and renovations are already in full swing, we have a lot planned and are already looking forward to presenting the new features to you!
Until then, stay up to date: Follow us on our social media channels and don't miss any details of the renovation!
Your 3 star superior hotel in Salzburg County, Austria
If there is one thing that is really important for a truly relaxing holiday it is a place where you feel totally at ease. Just like at the Wiesenegg, your hotel in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. You will find a warm welcome and family atmosphere here. You cannot help but feel relaxed. This is not only due to the friendly ambience, comfortable rooms and magnificent breakfast, but also to the beautiful setting of this hotel in Salzburg County. Located at the foot of Mount Schattberg, there are numerous opportunities to be physically active and to get out and enjoy nature.
Our hotel in Saalbach Hinterglemm welcomes you
A holiday in Salzburg, Austria is good for body and soul at any time of the year – for families as well as for couples in love, sports enthusiasts, walkers or culture lovers. In winter, you have direct access from the Mitteregglift, which starts directly at the hotel, to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn where you can discover the pistes by skiing, tobogganing or snowboarding. And after you have really exerted yourself, you can recharge your batteries in our spa area with its sauna.
In summer, Hotel Wiesenegg in Saalbach-Hinterglemm is the perfect starting point for a wide range of tours through the fascinating mountain scenery: on hiking trails, with Nordic walking poles or on mountain bikes. If you would rather take things easy, you can relax by our unique natural swimming pond. Welcome to your 3 star superior hotel in Salzburg County, Austria!