Are you looking for the most beautiful destinations in the Pinzgau? Then you are in exactly the right place here with us! Whether you are interested in culture, science or sports – Hotel Wiesenegg is the perfect starting point for excursions in and around the region of Salzburg!
destinations in the Pinzgau region and the surrounding area
Enjoy the diversity of the Pinzgau and experience Salzburg's most beautiful destinations with children.
- Ferleiten Wildlife Park – the animal park shows the local flora and fauna and includes a large family play area
- Mittersill National Park Centre – a museum that will delight nature lovers of all ages
- Heimathaus Local History and Ski Museum Saalbach – the history of the village and current exhibitions by local artists
- The lakes in the Pinzgau – Lake Zell and Lake Ritzen are wonderful places to swim
- Exhibition mine in Leogang – learn about the local history
Destinations in the region of Salzburg and the entire area
Exciting sights await you in winter too. Our personal highlights:
- the city of Salzburg – the "City of Mozart" with the famous shopping street "Getreidegasse", Mozart's birthplace, the “Haus der Natur” Museum for Natural Science and Technology and much more is always worth a trip
- Castles & palaces in Austria - for princes and princesses big and small
- Salzburg Zoo – in winter, you can enjoy the wonderful tranquillity of the animals here
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens – glittering and inspiring
- Salzburg Open Air Museum – see 100 real Salzburg farmhouses spanning six centuries
- Spas & bathing facilities in the region – visit the Tauern Spa Kaprun, the indoor pool in Zell am See or the thermal baths in Gastein
- “Haus der Natur” Museum for Natural Science and Technology in Salzburg – suitable for young and old explorers alike
- “Eisriesenwelt Werfen” (“World of the Ice Giants”) – after thousands of years of formation, the icy cave labyrinth reveals itself in all its crystal-clear beauty
- Oldtimer Museum Kaprun – admire beautiful vintage cars on 1,400 m2
- Salt mines in Bad Dürnberg - visit the oldest visitor mine in the world
Explore the most beautiful destinations in Austria together – and immerse yourself in the diversity of the region of Salzburg!